July 01, 2015

THE FIRST POST

This is just a quick post to introduce myself and this blog, Laura Lucie! As you probably would have guessed, my name is Laura and I'm a teenager who is obsessed with the world of makeup and beauty! I have read many beauty blogs for years, and I finally decided that it was about time I start my own and express my opinions on beauty products and document what products I'm loving, and what products I'm not so into. 

I hope you will enjoy reading my blog, and I hope to be posting every Wednesday, Friday and Sunday at 08:00 GMT, so please make sure to check back on these days for beauty product reviews, what makeup I'm wearing at the moment, and much more!

Also, as this is my first time starting a blog, I am still learning so please bear with me!


Thanks for reading,

Laura